New Spanish Web Page - Información Para Mis Estudiantes
It has everything!
Your student is really missing out if they haven't gone here and told you about this website.
Well, remember that with each year there has to be changes if we are ever to better ourselves. I am moving a great deal of my information so that I can keep both students and parents informed of all that we do, as well as centralizing my classroom information and sources. I think you will find it quite easier to use and navigate. Reminder: Please use the site map at the top left to get around and past the main page.
http://sites.google.com/site/sragillrenken/Home - Main Website
http://sragillrebecca.podbean.com/ - Podacsts and Video Podcasts
There is a great deal to see. The site contains the following:
· Look for all levels of Spanish to have an article and classroom/project pictures.
· There is a Twitter and Blog links so that all Spanish III and IV students can easily complete assignments.
· There is a great on-line dictionary at the bottom of the page.
· Homework helper page with over ten pages of on-line exercises and explanations.
· All classroom powerpoints are attached to each class' technology page.
· Students have access to podcasts for current grammar points. If hey miss class, they can download the explanation.
· Video has also been shown of class projects.
Please provide any comments or additions that you would like to see.