District Beliefs and Vision Statements
Mission Statement: Reaffirmed March, 2012:
“Together we prepare our students to successfully meet the challenges of the future.”
- Model and reinforce self-respect and respect for others.
- Provide equal opportunity for each student to develop his/her potential.
- Seek to develop a sense of individual responsibility and integrity.
- Seek and integrate educationally sound innovations in to the curriculum.
- Provide a safe learning environment.
Vision Statement as adopted June, 2013
District OR-1 commits to a course of action providing continued academic growth through a curriculum that recognizes limitless potential and inspires faith in a positive future for every student. With a sense of community ownership and responsibility, we will remain fiscally accountable and attentive to current and future high-tech facility and staffing needs.